What a great way to start the year, This is the first time ever that I would see Denrele dressing like a real man, Denrele wore suit? Doesn't he look so good, he looks so good better than those scary outfit he's known for. He was guest on Ebonylife's "Moments with Mo". I guess he was forced to dress like this...... Do you wanna see Denrele more often in this look?
See what I just found on IG again, guys. Someone said real devotees of the water deities wouldn't call themselves "mami water people" but according to these 3 ladies pictured above, they really are mami water people.
President Muhammadu Buhari monday expressed his condolences to the governor and people of Anambra State, over the gruesome incident that took place on Sunday, in which 60 people lost their lives when a petrol tanker crashed into a busy bus station in Onitsha.
Comments
Post a Comment
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS